- Pet Poo Drain respects users’ privacy rights and complies with all laws in respect of the handling of personal information, including collection, use, storage, sharing and
3. What personal information does Pet Poo Drain handle?
- Personal information that Pet Poo Drain collects, when users use the Website and join, access or use the Social Media Pages, may include the users’ full name, address, contact details, and payment information and any other information relating to users which Pet Poo Drain lawfully receives and which may be relevant to the use of the Website and/or the Social Media Pages or which is accessible on users’ own social media profiles which they connect with the Social Media.
- If the information that Pet Poo Drain collects personally identifies users, or users are reasonably identifiable from it, Pet Poo Drain will treat it as personal.
4. How does Pet Poo Drain collect users’ personal information?
Pet Poo Drain collects users’ personal information in various ways, namely:
- through their access to and use of the Website and/or Social Media Pages;
- through customer surveys; and
- when users communicate with Pet Poo Drain in any way.
5. What happens if Pet Poo Drain is not permitted to collect users’ personal information?
All personal information provided by users is provided voluntarily. However, if users do not provide Pet Poo Drain with personal information where Pet Poo Drain requires it, those users may not be able to purchase products.
6. For what purposes does Pet Poo Drain handle user personal information?
Pet Poo Drain stores users’ personal information and handles it for the purposes of:
- carrying out any actions necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract of the sale of products, when users purchase products on the Website; and
- updating its records; and
- processing and responding to any correspondence from users.
7. Who does Pet Poo Drain disclose user personal information to?
Pet Poo Drain may disclose user’s personal information to:
- its employees, affiliates, contractors or third-party service providers in connection with the Website and/or Social Media Pages and sale of its products, including its hosting service providers;
- its insurers and our professional advisors, including its accountants, business advisors and consultants;
- new colleagues and the manager of any entity through which they operate if Pet Poo Drain merges, combines or divests a part of its business;
- law enforcement or regulatory bodies as required by law; and
- any other juristic or natural person for any authorised purpose with the user’s express consent.
- Pet Poo Drain undertakes never to sell users’ personal information.
- Pet Poo Drain may handle users’ personal information to send users details of new products or special promotions.
- These communications may be sent in various forms (including by post and by email) in accordance with applicable marketing laws. If users indicate a preference for a method of communication, Pet Poo Drain will endeavor to use that method where it is practical to do.
9. How the Website and/or Social Media Pages work
- As the Website and Social Media Pages are accessible via the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, Pet Poo Drain cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of the transmission of information users communicate to Pet Poo Drain online. Pet Poo Drain also cannot guarantee that the information users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which users transmit to Pet Poo Drain online is transmitted at the users’ own risk.
10. Security and data quality
- Pet Poo Drain may hold users’ personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. In both cases Pet Poo Drain takes reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or
- Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when Pet Poo Drain is no longer required by law to retain it (whichever is the later).
11. How can users access and correct their personal information?
- Users have the right to contact Pet Poo Drain at any time requesting:
- confirmation that Pet Poo Drain has their personal information;
- access to the records containing their personal information or a description of the personal information that Pet Poo Drain holds about them; and
- the identity or categories of third parties who have had, or currently have, access to their personal information.
- When making a request Pet Poo Drain requires adequate proof of the users’ identity which will include providing a certified copy of their identity / registration.
- Pet Poo Drain will try to provide users with suitable means of accessing information, where users are entitled to it, for example, posting or emailing it to them.
- There may be instances where Pet Poo Drain cannot grant users access to their personal information. For example, if their access would interfere with the privacy of others or would result in a breach of confidentiality, Pet Poo Drain may need to refuse access. If Pet Poo Drain refuses access, it will give written reasons for it.
- If users believe that any personal information that Pet Poo Drain holds about them is inaccurate, irrelevant, outdated, incomplete or misleading, users may request Pet Poo Drain to correct it. If users believe that any personal information that Pet Poo Drain holds about them is excessive or has been unlawfully obtained or that Pet Poo Drain is no longer authorized to retain the information, users may request that Pet Poo Drain destroys or deletes it. Pet Poo Drain will consider if the information requires correction, deletion or destruction and if Pet Poo Drain does not agree that there are grounds for action, users may request that Pet Poo Drain adds a note to the personal information stating that the user disagrees with it.
- Pet Poo Drain may charge a reasonable fee to cover its administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to users. Pet Poo Drain will not charge for simply making the request or for making any corrections to the personal information.
12. Unlawful access to users’ personal information
- If users believe that their personal information has been unlawfully accessed or acquired, they may contact Pet Poo Drain using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that Pet Poo Drain can investigate
- Pet Poo Drain will treat users’ complaints confidentially (unless otherwise required by law), investigate those complaints and aim to ensure that those complaints are resolved within a reasonable
13. Changes to users’ personal information
Should users’ personal information change, please inform Pet Poo Drain and provide it with all changes as soon as reasonably possible to enable Pet Poo Drain to update the personal information.
14. Contact information